Friends of Stewart House
Looking for a rewarding and fulfilling experience? Want to make a difference in a child's life?
Why not become a Friend of Stewart House?
Join with a group of people who enjoy themselves working to help the children and staff of Stewart House in both financial and practical ways.
Friends of Stewart House members are from around NSW as well as interstate. While many have worked within the public education system, membership is open to all who want to support Stewart House.
Membership is $10 a year.
The Friends support Stewart House in a variety of ways. You can choose your level of involvement.
- Sydney based fund-raising social activities held monthly - visits to places of interest, lectures, harbour cruises, lunches and theatre parties
- Donations to our Bus Fund. Many of our country
members contribute in this way
- Our Sewing Group meets four times a year at Stewart House to make/repair items required by the children
- Some of our members who cannot attend the meetings complete sewing and/or knitting tasks in their own homes
- If you are handy with tools or enjoy gardening you may like to assist with small jobs at Stewart House
- Three meetings and an AGM are held each year
Become a Friend of Stewart House
Click here to download and print an application form or click here to join online.
If you would like to join The Friends of Stewart House, please contact Stewart House on (02) 9938 3100.