Each year Stewart House and Transdev Sydney Ferries offer an opportunity for Sydneysiders to watch the start of the Sydney to Hobart Yacht Race from the water.
All proceeds go to support the valuable opportunities that Stewart House provides for more than 1700 public school children every year.
Date: Thursday 26th December 2019 (Boxing Day)
Time: 12.15 pm for approx. 2 hours
Where: Manly Wharf
Tickets: Adults – $30 each | Children (12 yrs & under) – $15 each
- Tickets and wristbands will be posted in the mail.
- You must wear the wristband provided and present your ticket to board your designated ferry at 12.15 pm.
- The ferry leaves and returns to Manly Wharf. Before departure, you will be required to gather in the coloured area corresponding to your ticket and wristband colour.
- To avoid unnecessary congestion on the wharf please ensure that you arrive no earlier than 12 noon.
- This year there will be two ferries leaving Manly Wharf and, regrettably, no entertainment or commentary will be provided.
- Passengers are welcome to bring a picnic lunch. The café on board will also be open.