COVID Safe Announcement:
For the safety of our supporters and the broader community, we will not be selling tickets to our Boxing Day Event to watch the start of the Sydney to Hobart Yacht Race for 2020
For the past 10 years, this event has raised much-needed funds for our Program and we lament the loss of income and the camaraderie we enjoy on board with our supporters.
The entire proceeds of ticket sales, in the past, have gone towards supporting children-in-need from across NSW and ACT public schools. If you would still like to lend your support and are in a position to do so, please consider making a donation. All donations over $2 are tax-deductible. Click here to go to our donations page.
To register for Boxing Day 2021, add your details below and we will notify you as soon as tickets go on sale
*** Is your Internet Service Provider blocking emails from Stewart House? A message was communicated out to all our loyal supporters on 27/10/2020. Please check your spam or junk folder and add our address to your “safe senders” list to ensure you don’t miss out on updates.
Details from our event in 2019
Each year Stewart House and Transdev Sydney Ferries offer an opportunity for Sydneysiders to watch the start of the Sydney to Hobart Yacht Race from the water.
All proceeds go to support the valuable opportunities that Stewart House provides for more than 1700 public school children every year.
Date: Thursday 26th December 2019 (Boxing Day)
Time: 12.15 pm for approx. 2 hours
Where: Manly Wharf
Tickets: Adults – $30 each | Children (12 yrs & under) – $15 each
- Tickets and wristbands will be posted in the mail.
- You must wear the wristband provided and present your ticket to board your designated ferry at 12.15 pm.
- The ferry leaves and returns to Manly Wharf. Before departure, you will be required to gather in the coloured area corresponding to your ticket and wristband colour.
- To avoid unnecessary congestion on the wharf please ensure that you arrive no earlier than 12 noon.
- This year there will be two ferries leaving Manly Wharf and, regrettably, no entertainment or commentary will be provided.
- Passengers are welcome to bring a picnic lunch. The café on board will also be open.