Stewart House Salary Contribution Scheme – 2023 Strategy
Stage 1 & 2 – Filming and Rollout
Stewart House has produced a video emphasising the history and founding of Stewart House in 1931. We thank the following key stakeholders who have committed their support in filming the new video.
- NSW Department of Education – Secretary of the NSW Department of Education, Murat Dizdar
- NSW Teachers Federation – President of the NSW Teachers Federation, Angelo Gavrielatos (Jan 2020 – Jan 2024)
- NSW Public Service Association/CPSU – General Secretary of the NSW Public Service Association & CPSU, Stewart Little
- NSW Primary Principals’ Association – President of the NSW Primary Principals’ Association, Robyn Evans
- NSW Secondary Principal’s Council – President of the NSW Secondary Principal’s Council, Craig Petersen
The video aims to:
- Reinforce the benefits offered by the Stewart House Program to disadvantaged students in NSW Public Schools
- Advocate for regular giving and promote the uptake in the number of contributors to workplace giving either directly through the NSW Department of Education’s Stewart House Salary Contribution Scheme or by progressing other related workplace-giving initiatives
- Encourage all public schools in NSW to nominate a Stewart House Activist to enhance the status of Stewart House as NSW public education’s Charity of Choice
Your support is vital in our mission to change children’s lives. Please contact our office if you have difficulties accessing or linking this video.