Each year Stewart House and Harbour City Ferries offer an opportunity for Sydneysiders to watch the start of the Sydney to Hobart Yacht Race from the water.
All proceeds go to support the valuable opportunities that Stewart House provide public school children every year.
Date : Wednesday 26th December 2018 (Boxing Day).
Time: 12.15pm for approx. 2 hours.
Tickets : Adults – $30 each | Children (12 yrs & under) – $15 each.
- Tickets and wristbands will be posted in the mail.
- You must wear the wristband provided and present your ticket to board your designated ferry at 12.15pm.
- The ferry leaves and returns to Manly Wharf. Before departure you will need to gather in the coloured area corresponding to your ticket and wristband colour.
- To avoid unnecessary congestion on the wharf please ensure that you arrive no earlier than 12 noon.
- This year there will be two ferries leaving Manly Wharf but regrettably no entertainment or commentary will be provided.
- Passengers are welcome to bring a picnic and the café on board will be open.