We are pleased to provide resources to support your fundraising efforts
Thank you for choosing to raise funds in support of Stewart House, the Charity of Choice for the NSW Department of Education
You may find the following information useful when constructing a message for your fundraising campaign.
About Stewart House
As NSW public education’s charity of choice, Stewart House has been providing care since 1931 for children-in-need from all parts of NSW and the ACT.
Each year 1,600 public school children-in-need come to Stewart House from many parts of NSW and the ACT. During their 12-day stay at Stewart House, children are provided with medical, dental and optometric assessment and treatment. For children requiring additional support, counselling is available. This is balanced with health and education programs and out of school activities to boost their self-esteem and promote better physical and mental health. These services are provided free of charge to the children who attend this unique facility.
Our Vision is to enable all the children who come to Stewart House to:
- Have a wide range of rich and rewarding experiences
- Be inspired to see beyond their present circumstances
- Have real hope and positive aspirations for their future
The Stewart House Program is designed to help the children:
- Develop self-care, social and conflict resolution skills
- Learn to relax and overcome anxiety
- Develop a broader outlook on life
- Establish friendships and routines in a safe community
- Increase their self-esteem
- Feel more emotionally supported
Whilst in residence, children are provided with:
- Eye, ear, dental, and general health screening
- Essential treatment, including tooth extraction and prescription glasses
- Accommodation, meals, laundry services, transport and excursions
- Medication and basic needs such as toothbrushes, toothpaste, new shoes and appropriate clothing
Stewart House Logo & Merchandise
We provide the use of our logo and merchandise images to assist with creating high-quality Stewart House-branded promotions. Simply click on any of the images below to download and save for your use.
Stewart House Poster
Our A3 poster, available here to download and print, is provided to support your fundraising activities. A limited number of printed A3 posters are available from our office. Please contact us to enquire further.
Public schools across NSW and ACT have assisted Stewart House with fundraising since our foundation in 1931. This assistance is vital for ensuring we raise the much-needed funds required each year for the delivery of our Program to pubic school children-in-need.
There are many ways schools and their wider community can join in support of Stewart House throughout the year. Please see here for more information.
If you are a teacher and would like to enquire about regular donations through salary contributions, we have more information for you here.
Stewart House is a registered Australian charity with DGR status. All donations over $2 are tax deductible.
QR Codes & Cashless Fundraising
We are finding that more and more individuals and schools are embracing cashless payments. For those schools and individuals wishing to encourage cashless donations, please download and share the following Stewart House QR Code image. It links directly to our Donations page via our website.
We are here to help
We appreciate your efforts and wish you every success!