Terms and Conditions for the 2023 Stewart House Donation Drive
- Supporters of Public Education in NSW are eligible to enter the draw.
- Stewart House board members, staff and their families are not eligible to enter the draw.
- To enter the draw for the prize, there is a $2.00 minimum donation.
- One entry per envelope.
- You may enter more than once by using additional envelopes and paying an extra $2.00 per envelope.
- The closing date for entries is Friday, 26 May 2023. Completed envelopes must reach Stewart House by 12 pm on that date.
- The draw will take place at Stewart House Friday, 26 May 2023, at 12 pm.
- The winning entry for the $4,000 holiday/gift voucher to the destination of your choice will be the first entry drawn out of the barrel at Stewart House, Curl Curl, on Friday, 26 May 2023. The judges’ decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- An official envelope must be received for a participant to qualify for the prize draw
- The winner will be contacted by telephone and email.
- The prize has a maximum value of $4,000.
- The holiday/gift voucher is non-transferable, subject to availability and not redeemable for cash.
- Any holiday bookings must be made in consultation with Stewart House and using Stewart House’s preferred supplier.
QR Codes & Cashless Fundraising
We are finding that more and more individuals and schools are embracing cashless payments. For those schools and individuals wishing to encourage cashless donations, please download and share the following Stewart House QR Code image. It links directly to our Donations page via our website.
Families can submit their entries to their school or mail directly to Stewart House (PO Box 21 Freshwater NSW 2096) and quote “2023DD” and their name as a reference to ensure a valid entry into the draw.