Terms and Conditions for 2019 Stewart House Donation Drive
UPDATED: 1 May 2020 – In light of the restrictions brought on by the COVID-19 pandemic, the final dates for entries, and the subsequent draw, have now been postponed (from the original advertised dates in May) until Term 4. The new dates will be shared once finalised.
- Supporters of Public Education in NSW are eligible to enter the draw.
- Stewart House board members, staff and their families are not eligible to enter the draw.
- To enter the draw for the prize there is a $2.00 minimum donation.
- One entry per envelope.
- You may enter more than once by using additional envelopes and paying an extra $2.00 per envelope.
- The closing date for entries is TBC Term 4, 2020. Completed envelopes must reach Stewart House by 12 pm on that date.
- The draw will take place at Stewart House, Friday TBC Term 4, 2020 at 12 pm.
- The winning entry for the $4,000 family holiday to the destination of your choice will be the first entry drawn out of the barrel at Stewart House, Curl Curl on Friday TBC Term 4, 2020. The judges’ decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner will be contacted by telephone and email.
- The prize has a maximum value of $4,000.
- The holiday prize is valid for 12 months from the draw date, is non-transferable, subject to availability and not redeemable for cash.
- Bookings must be made in consultation with Stewart House and using Stewart House’s preferred supplier.