Terms and Conditions for 2019 Stewart House Donation Drive
- Supporters of Public Education in NSW are eligible to enter the draw.
- Stewart House board members, staff and their families are not eligible to enter the draw.
- To enter the draw for the prize there is a $2.00 minimum donation.
- One entry per envelope.
- You may enter more than once by using additional envelopes and paying an extra $2.00 per envelope.
- The closing date for entries is Friday 29th May 2020. Completed envelopes must reach Stewart House by 12 pm on that date.
- The draw will take place at Stewart House, Friday 29th May 2020 at 12 pm.
- The winning entry for the $4,000 family holiday to the destination of your choice will be the first entry drawn out of the barrel at Stewart House, Curl Curl on Friday 26th May 2016 The judges’ decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner will be contacted by telephone and email.
- The prize has a maximum value of $4,000.
- The holiday prize is valid for 12 months from the draw date, is non-transferable, subject to availability and not redeemable for cash.
- Bookings must be made in consultation with Stewart House and using Stewart House’s preferred supplier.